KEPADA SYAMSUL BAHARIN KETUA PEMUDA IPOH BARAT


Mu nak jawab apa.

Comments

  1. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic
    but I had to ask!

    my blog post; we r movers Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if my answer will be read by you. I started my blog through google engine or commonly known blogspot.com

      The possibility of this blog a little different as decorations. For the header I made myself in the mood when I update this blog

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts